Brandon Love is a professional speaker and inspirational wizard who awakens people to their possibilities. He has been speaking and performing for 10+ years to audiences across North America. He is also the co-author of Brainsprouting: How to Become Fearlessly Creative & Have Better Ideas More Often.
He has spent most of his adult life learning about possibilities and what it takes to create them.
After falling in love with magic and the art of achieving the impossible from a young age, Brandon began to wonder about all the ways we’ve sold ourselves short. What other things do we call “impossible” that are actually just waiting for a creative solution to become “possible”?
As a result of this quest to uncover the secrets of our limitless potential, Brandon has also formally studied education, psychology, philosophy, hypnosis, and yoga. He is a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS), and is a proud member of the Academy of Magical Arts at the World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, California.
He’s on a mission to help people create new possibilities, and is convinced that we’re all so much more capable than we think.
How to Make Magic: Tapping into the Power of Possibilities Thinking
What would you do if you could make magic? Would you solve problems? Manifest your dreams? Transform your schools, communities, and change the world?
While many enjoy the entertainment of a good magic trick, there’s much more than meets the eye. Magicians are experts at manipulating our perceptions, and their illusions can teach us valuable lessons about how we think, learn, and create.
Brandon Love has been practicing and performing magic for 30 years and in this awe-inspiring presentation he’ll share the most practical and powerful lessons he’s learned about our magic-making minds. Applying just a few of these insights will help you be a better problem solver, build stronger relationships, and tap into your fullest potential as a leader and changemaker.
More specifically, you’ll:
– Discover the sneaky ways your super smart brain is actually holding you back from success (and what you can do about it)
– Learn the simple practices of Possibilities Thinking in order to accelerate your growth immediately
– Open your eyes to a collection of talents and abilities you didn’t know you had, just waiting for you to develop them
– Experience your (perhaps forgotten) creative genius, and use it to solve critical problems
– Wake up to your own magical abilities, and develop a vision for how you’ll use these tools to your advantage